To be a vibrant and prized Rotary club through the application of the “ideals of service”.
To use teamwork, fellowship and friendship to create a better quality of life on the coast and the wider community.
What is Rotary?
Rotary exists to do good in the world.
Rotary is an international service organisation.
Rotary is 1.2 million men and women in 166 countries.
Rotary is the world’s oldest service club but still remains extremely relevant today.
Rotary’s motto “Service above self” exemplifies the humanitarian spirit of the organisation.
Rotarians enjoy meeting to have some serious fun, fellowship and develop their personal and business networks and skills.
Rotary encourages the ideal of service.
10 reasons to become a member
- Have some serious fun whilst enjoying friendship and fellowship.
- Make a positive contribution to the local, national and international communities – Do some good!
- Achieve a sense of fulfilment.
- Be a respected community leader.
- Enlarge your network, personally and professionally.
- Become involved – help the young, old and disadvantaged.
- Uplifting, enlightening and educational guest speakers.
- Contribute to ethics in business.
- Mentor young business and professional people.
- Be an example to your children so they have an understanding of selflessness and the spirit of service.
NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
Kincumber Rotary is happy to welcome new members. The club meets at 7pm on Mondays via Zoom and the link is distributed to members and guests in the week prior to the meeting. We hold a face to face/hybrid meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month at 6.30 for 7pm, Avoca Beach Surf Life Saving Club, 10 Vine St Avoca Beach, NSW 2250. Enter from external stairs on eastern frontage.
Please join us to hear about our project plans, listen to interesting guest speakers and meet new friends. If you would like to attend contact Christine Owen 0431 166 559
AVOCA BEACH SURF LIFESAVING CLUB
10 Vine St, AVOCA BEACH
6.30PM FOR 7.00PM
Christine Owen 0431 166 559
email@example.com Postal Address: P.O. Box 6050 KINCUMBER NSW 2251
CHARTERED 22 JUNE, 1982
INCORPORATED 24 OCTOBER, 1989
ABN: 29 099 004 835